May 10, 2009

Officer Williams { This still cracks me up! }

In the course of one month, I have gone from being an unemployed stay at home mom, college student, and avid gardener, to working for the state of Idaho at the Department of Corrections. It has been a whirl-wind, let me tell ya'! Now I sport an itchy blue uniform and a hefty leather utility belt for 12 hours a day, five days a week. I have pleaded with my teachers to show me some mercy as my family and I adjust to this transition, and have decided that once healthy, vibrant flowers now sun baked and deprived of water, do add an interesting shabby chic twist to the landscape. They mark a milestone in my life, which I have resolved to embrace wholeheartedly. I can't remember the last time I was this mentally and physically exhausted, but it's totally exhilarating, I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment