Oct 31, 2009

It's beginning to feel like home!

Our new home is shaping up quite nicely! While the kids were busy setting up their rooms, and Roger getting the garage in order, I felt compelled to tackle the kitchen first. The windows are six feet tall, and I knew that finding just the right curtains was bound to be a daunting task. To my delight, I found some that are purr-fect! With that done, the inspirational wheels were in motion! In no time, the kitchen was transformed into a cozy nook complete with all my treasures and keepsakes. It has become my favorite spot in the house and provides me with the motivation needed to move on to the next room.







1 comment:

  1. Kelly....I am so happy for you and your family! What a great place.

    Idaho was fun,but fast. We missed seeing you.

    ReplyDelete